Monday, December 25, 2017

A Year in the Life of ... The Game of the Dead

Hey readers! I am starting, yet another blog. Merry Christmas, by the way!

This new blog will consist of a challenge. For Christmas, I have received two cookbooks: The Walking Dead's official cookbook and survival guide, and A Feast of Ice and Fire - The Game of Thrones official companion cookbook.

With both of these, I will (try) make something from either one everyday for the next year. 

If this sounds familiar, you may have seen it in Jules & Julia, the movie that came out a few years ago about a young woman who took the famous Julia Child's cookbook, and cooked her way through it in 365 days.

I've always wanted to do something like this, and I am thrilled to do it with cookbooks from two of my favorite tv shows. It will present more than a challenge since I am going back to work full time in a week, and also writing my trilogy at a full time status as well. 

So, as I look through these two cookbooks, I'm gaining a sense of how to adequately stock my kitchen. This is going to be fun!!

This blog can be found at: DeadGame-litluv@blogspot.com

I will be starting this in the next day or two, so keep an eye out!

Looking forward to starting!


2 comments:

  1. I love that concept. Thank you for your inspiration.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was very inspiring.After reading this article,Thanks & Regards
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete