Monday, December 4, 2017

Back ...

Yes, my readers! I am back! It's been just a little over a year, and I have some news ...

First of all, I am no longer working in the legal field. Praise the Lord!! I have escaped the hell which was my life for over fifteen years. I am now, well since August, a novelist. I've just completed my first book in a trilogy. It's a fantasy fiction called "Loyal." 

A little about it ... the main character is a man in his mid thirties, and he is Chamberlain to a young King. It's set in a modern day monarchy, so much of the parallels are of this world we know. So, my main character is loyal in which he does his duties for his country, and for his King. There was never a time where this didn't satisfy him since he has sworn his life to servitude. 

That is, until he meets a young woman who has come into the service of the King. They meet, and instantly fall for each other. Will they make it work? Or, will his duties prevail?

If you want to know more, come on over to my new blog, For Love and Country, a tale of Loyalty for which he's only known all of his life. 
_____________________________________________

Yup, I plan on making this a trilogy, and I am in the editing process as we speak ... as far as the first book goes. Soon after that is done, I will be working with a publisher, and I am hoping the book will come out before the year's end.

It's a very exciting time, and I plan on making it last!

So, come on over to my new blog: For Love and Country. I'm going to start it in just a little bit <3<3

One thing ... I will continue on with this blog. Just to let you all know. 

Until the next time ... <3

2 comments:

  1. This is such very big problem with people,thanks for sharing this.ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  2. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) หายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นและก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดรวมทั้งเรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่ไม่ปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวใสมองดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดและก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แม้กระนั้นบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันหลายคราวก็เลยจะได้ประสิทธิภาพที่ดี

    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete