Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Update

Hi guys! I wanted to share another great opportunity I've been given. 

In addition to my ongoing writing for my trilogy, I've been given the opportunity to write for a new magazine here in Hawaii. I won't say the name since they're very new, but they've taken notice of my writing and have asked me to write a section of their magazine. 

I've been given my first assignment, and I have to say it's a little tough. I'm not a reporter or journalist by any means, but this first article doesn't have me going out to interview people. It's simply a piece with heart and soul. They want me to express myself in an engaging article about something I love.

How great is that? I like that they are willing to work with me, and just giving me a chance to use my skills.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm finally doing what I love, and getting paid for it. I see bright things in my future. It's a slow start, but at least I'm doing it!

Until next time ... <3

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article. I certainly appreciate this website. Thanks a lot!
    vegus168

    ReplyDelete