Thursday, December 7, 2017

Photo book

Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in and let you guys know what's happening. 

Well, not much, but since I got home, I've been working on a photo book for my daughter. I thought I would put together something with her and all of her friends. She is gonna love it!

I'm sure you all could care less, but it's something fun that I like to do around the holidays. They make great gifts, and it's personalized. I've found that my family LOVES that. I did one a few years ago for my grandpa on my mom's side. Included all my mom's siblings and their families. It's a great book, and on shutterfly, it's saved so I can order another one whenever I want ... if ever anyone else wanted one.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Back to work.

Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment